Information on Personal Data Processing
The information is provided in the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- Data Controller
The data controller is AVETIS di Lusine Manukyan with the registered office address F.lli Bandiera str., 51 – 70017 Putignano (BA) P.IVA 07698180721
To exercise its own rights the latter may send an email to email@example.com.
- Processing of Personal Data
The data is collected for the performance of an agreement, to provide services, to repy to a request or as as a result of conferral directly by the User. Conferral of data is optional. Lack of conferral shall prevent or limit the performance of data processing or the performance of an agreement with the interested party.
Personal data shall be used also for the following:
- Technical, commercial, informative emails, catalogues, price lists, samples
- Promotional purposes
- Marketing purposes and quality control
IP address, date and time of the access and requested URL address is furthermore collected anonymously. These data are processed for the statistical purposes, security measures, ensuring accurate services and being in compliance with the current legislation. These data are not transferred to third parties.
- Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be transferred to third parties for Personal data processing.
- Storage of personal data
Storage period of personal data may be unlimited at the consent of the Data Controller. Where applicable, the period for which personal data are stored is limited to a strict minimum as established in the Regulation.
Tracked access data are stored for 6 months.
- Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to request from the Data Controller right of access to personal data which have been collected concerning him or her, rectification or erasure of these data, restriction of processing or contesting them and the inaccuracy of data. This shall take place according to the Regulation.
- Supervisory Authority
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority: Guarantee for the Protection of Personal Data www.garanteprivacy.it
- Personal data are not subject to automated processing i.e. profiling.
- Personal data shall not be processed for any other purposes incompatible with the initial purposes they were collected for.
Cookies are small text files sent from the visited websites to the User terminal where they are stored to be retrieved later for visiting the same websites. As for the so-called ‘third-party cookies’, they are set by a website different from the one visited. This may happen because any website may include material (pictures, maps, sounds, specific links to a website of other domains, etc.) which is served from a third-party site .
Cookies are used for different reasons: to control the accuracy of the information,session monitoring, storing specific User configuration information, storing User’s preferences, etc.
These cookies are used to help the User move around the websites or provide services the User has asked for. They are not used for other means and usually they are installed directly by the Data controller of the web.
These are cookies that track the User on the internet creating profiles on his or her tastes, habits, choice, etc. Based upon previous web browsing activity adverts targetted at the User’s interests may be transmitted to the User’s terminal with these cookies.
- Cookies used for this website are session, technical and profiling cookies.
- The use of session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies that are deleted as soon as the browser is closed) is very essential in helping you to move around in websites and use their features.
- Technical cookies include also analytical cookies that anonymise IP address and according to which the third party shall not combine the information of these cookies with the one it already posesses ( these are equal to technical cookies according to the Guarantee http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4006878). For third-party cookies: Google Analytics
- Technical cookies doeasn’t need any consent and are installed automatically upon visiting the website.
- Third-party profiling cookies.
The idea of these cookies is to analyse the activities of the User, the websites visited and through these third-party partners serve adverts more relevant to the interests of the User. There may be present also cookies to connect social networks. Similar technologies of data storage, likewise, can be used instead of cookies to collect information.
The use of these technologies is governed by the privacy policies of the respective companies and not by the present one.
Profiling cookies are installed only after receiving explicit consent by the User.
The User may any time revoke the consent this way disabling the cookies installed from the web: Chrome – Firefox – Internet Explorer – Opera – Safari
- It is possible to disable the storing of cookies changing the browser settings. This may affect the navigation. Below are presented the links to configurate the main browsers: Chrome – Firefox – Internet Explorer – Opera – Safari.
- Site management. It is possible to control existing cookies and to select blocking cookies from single operators visiting this link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
- Specific Information
For specific data processing purposes express consent shall be required.
- Data Security Measures
Personal Data protection shall be processed in compliance to the minimum security measures set forth in the Attachment B of D.Lgs. 196/2003 and as per Art. 32 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament.
Personal Data protection policy for Google Analytics is availabe here: https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html